My Tableware Wishlist

April 12, 2017

I'm a bit obsessed with kitchen and tableware! Since moving into my own home in November home furnishings are all I want to buy and with a whole house still to furnish I've got plenty of space to fill with them. On the other hand though it can be a bit overwhelming to think of every room at once, so to break it down I'm focusing on my kitchen tableware wish list today.



  1.  LSA Mother of Pearl Champagne Saucers, £36 (for a set of 4), John LewisI love the colour effect of these glasses so much, that combined with a slightly more modern take on the traditional saucer shape means these are right at the top of my wishlist. 
  2. Small Aurelia Plate, £20, Oliver Bonas Oliver Bonas is my favourite place to window shop for homeware and the plates in this collection are just gorgeous, what’s more they’d go nicely with my Denby “Halo” plate set. 
  3. Marble and Wood Cheese Board, £26.53, Etsy Cheeseboards might be a bit of an unnecessary purchase, especially coming into the summer, but I love the design of this one – perfect for my kitchen!
  4.  Watermelon Tumbler Glass. £5, John Lewis How adorable are these? At £5 a glass I won’t be getting many of them but they’re so perfect for the summer and would look perfectly placed on the table for a BBQ. 
  5.  Hexagon Marble Coasters, £26, Oliver Bonas Another OB want! I was hoping to get these in February for my birthday until the stock disappeared! Now they’re available again they’ll be going straight into my shopping bag. I love that you get two colours for a nice mix and match on the table!



I think I might be a bit obsessed with the Oliver Bonas tableware, there really are some beautiful things! Where are you favourite places to shop for kitchenware? 

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. The watermelon glass is so cute! Might invest for uni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've picked some up now and they're so cute :D Definitely worth a fiver!

      Delete
  2. I NEED that watermelon glass!! SOOOOOO cute! x

    http://dreamingoffithavenue.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh everything is so lovely, I adore the Aurelia plate! Your blog is so cute :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great pieces here, the watermelon glass is so cute!!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete